lørdag 24. januar 2009

Your blog is fabulous!

Denne kom fra Lillian. Jeg takker og bukker og det er hyggelig med denne typen oppmerksomhet :)

I am addicted to: my husband, my daugther, rest of my familiy, my books and my flowers. These are the things in my life...

The rules are like this:
1. Put a link on your blog from whom you got it.
2. Give it to 5 new blogs (which in their turn have to give it to 5 new blogs).
3. Put a link on your blog to those blogs you give it to.
4. Give the blogs you give the award to a note that you have given them this.
5. Write 5 things you are addicted to.

  award2_thumb1 This one I give away to: 
1.
Gerda - Idemakeriet
2.
Linnea på landet
3.
Just Jeanette
4.
Lisbeths lille verden
5.
Vale - Les Cotrions

They are all fabulous ladies, with fabulous blogs :)

2 kommentarer:

idémakeriet sa...

Tack snälla du, min kväll går inte att spränga mer. Gulligt att du tänkte på mig.
Stor kram från mig.
Gerda

~ ♥ LISBETH ♥~ sa...

Åhhh, du er en knupp, tusen tusen takk!
Klem

He he...den bunadsboken....