Award fra Liven - tusen takk :)
This one I give to these five bloggers:
- Miamor - she has a great blog and she "learned me" Windows live writer :)
- Marit - som mine dager er, she has a great blog, read and chat with me at night :)
- Gunda M - she has a great humor and a great blog. She has a great attitude about old things - and the funniest ideas of how to use them again, often in a new way :)
- Eva - she is a warm and great person and I enjoy her blog a lot :)
- Tine - she also has a great blog and she sell all kind of things at her blog, especially a dishrack I would like to have :)
Hva har vi her - et knippe med Trøndere... hva betyr det? Er jeg skaptrønder??? Det var GundaM som gjorde meg oppmerksom på det... hemmm... Må jeg tenke litt på!
Award fra Eva - tusen takk :)
|Den skal gis videre til 3 stykker som fortjener den,og den skal ikke gis tilbake.. |
Recipients must pick three blogs they concider deserving this award. You can't give it back to the blogger you got it from...
This one I give to these three bloggers:
- Tone - she is my friend and my college and she has a great blog. She is also the most "chattiest" person I know - and she has a great intrest in roses and I learn a lot from her :)
- Janneke - who "finally" came home from a holiday in Norway, and she came to our house and I got to meet on their first day in Norway :)
- Liven - she is a great blogfriend and I enjoy her blog and comments a lot :)
Enjoy your awards :)
Mange bloggere liker ikke utmerkelsene, men det er frivillig om man vil gjøre noe mer med dem (synes jeg iallefall). Jeg liker det - det er morsomt å treffe nye folk, få nye venner og bli kjent på tvers av landegrenser. (Det gjelder bare å ikke glemme de vennene man har utenfor cyberspace - hallo Sporadis og Eva :))
Many bloggers do not like these awards. It is voluntary to give it to other bloggers. Your choice :) I like the awards. I think they spread a good vibration among people who do not know each other. They make people to know each other crossover countries and make new friends.
I morgen er første dag på jobb etter ferien, men jeg hadde ikke hatt noe imot å hatt en uke til. Blir for lat... ;) Vel, må jobb og tjene penger sånn at jeg kan kjøpe mer blomster og nyttige ting til huset! Dattern er bortreist på ferie til mormor og morfar. Hun har det sikkert helt supert, men jeg savner henne allerede. Blir så stille her. Gruer meg allerede til hun skal flytte ut :D Ha en god uke alle sammen.
Tomorrow I start at work again after five weeks of vacation. I could take one more week... I mean I wouldn't mind. But, I have to go to the employer who give me my paycheck so I can buy some more stuff to the house ;) No, really, I have a great job, really... My daugther is away on vacation with my parents. She's having a great time, but it is so quiet without her. I don't want her to move away from me ;) Have a nice week.